Welcome to Meadowlands Veterinary Center
Your Trusted Veterinarian Serving The Willoughby Area
If you are looking for a trusted animal doctor in Ohio's northeast region, Meadowlands Veterinary Center is here for all your needs. We have a proven track record with more than 30 years in the industry. Headed by Dr. Sarah McKinley since 2021, it is our goal to provide extensive veterinary services for your pet in a compassionate setting.
We Are A Full Service Veterinary Care Provider
Dr. Sarah McKinley and her staff work with various animals, including dogs, cats, ferrets, snakes, lizards, and more. We provide extensive services for everything from general pet care to surgery and everything in between. Rest assured, you will have peace of mind knowing your pet is in the hands of a group of trusted experts. All of the necessary healthcare services are available under one roof for your animal companion.
Services We Provide
- General Veterinary Care: Routine check-ups and wellness exams are important parts of your pet's lifestyle. Our general services include vaccinations, microchipping, puppy/kitten care, and nutritional counseling to help your pet adapt at home.
- Dentistry: Excellent oral health care is imperative for pets to prevent gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss, and it also helps them have good overall health.
- Pet Surgery: There are times when your pet may need routine surgery, such as spaying or neutering, or for emergencies. Safe anesthesia is important for higher-risk patients as we closely monitor your pet's vital signs to ensure the best outcome.
- Regenerative Medicine Services: With the latest advanced technology, your pet's own body can be used to regenerate cells for acute or chronic health conditions.
Our Animal Hospital Puts You and Your Pet First
Most pet owners view their pets as an extension of their family, and we understand the love you have for your pet. We provide a welcoming and nurturing environment that makes your pet feel right at home. From the moment you are greeted at the door to receiving superior veterinary care, we are honored that you have considered our team. We have everything here for your convenience, including an in-house laboratory and an online pharmacy.
Contact Meadowlands Veterinary Center in Willoughby, OH
Our veterinarian is always welcoming new clients, as such, we offer a $35 off coupon for your first visit. If you live in Willoughby, Eastlake, Willowick, or the surrounding areas, contact our team today to set up an appointment with Dr. McKinley. Call us today at (440) 942-7297.
We would like to inform you that we will be adjusting our hours of operation for Friday April 30th,
we will be open from 9:00am - 1:00pm.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your understanding.
We at Meadowlands are remaining cognizant of the recommended precautions and information updates regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We know this is a scary time with many unanswered questions and concerns. We are taking many precautions in an effort to keep our environment as safe as possible for our clients and staff. If you are ill, please reschedule your pets appointment, or have a family member or friend to bring them for care.
At this time we are asking all clients to stay in their vehicle to help limit exposure.
- If you are here for appointment – call the office and let us know you are here, and a technician will come to your car and get your pet. A doctor will do a phone consultation after examining your pet.
- If you are here to drop off or pick up a surgery patient - call the office and let us know you are here. A receptionist/technician will bring you out the paperwork and bring in/out your pet.
- If you are here to get medication/product – call the office and let us know you are here and receptionist will bring you out the medication. We also encourage clients to take advantage of our online pharmacy for home delivery.
We ask that payments be made with a credit card over the phone or check.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We will keep you updated as this situation is constantly changing, under guidance of the state and federal government and health department.
The Jake Fund (read more about the fund under the "about us" tab):
Would you please help us provide care to a pet in urgent need?