Meadowlands Mission Statement
Our goal and policy is to treat our clients as we would treat our families, and to treat our clients' pets as though were our own. Our clients and patients are the heart of our practice and the reason we are here. At all times, our clients and patients will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. Our sole purpose of existence is to help you, the client, to achieve the best medical care and advice for your pet. Accomplishing that is our mission.
To accomplish our mission we will provide...
- a highly trained and professional staff.
- state-of-the-art equiptment and technology.
- a concern for our patients' health and well-being.
- a genuine concern for our clients time.
As a result of these provisions, we hope that...
- our clients will be highly satisfied with the personalized care of their pets.
- they will continue as a part of our practice family.
- they will enjoy the long lasting health of their pets.
- our clients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family.
In your search for a veterinary facility, we believe you expect high quality care as well as great service. Our goal has been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. Our commitment to you is to continue to offer our world class service and a state of the art veterinary facility.